Pages

26 March 2012

Menu 3-25-12 to 3-31-12


Sunday - Leftovers from turkey dinner
Monday - Make your own taco
Tuesday - Grilled chicken, macaroni salad
Wednesday - FFY
Thursday - Beef and broccoli
Friday - FFY (a second one in a week because I have to get up at like 4:30am this day and then I'm going to a camera launch party at 6:30pm until god knows when and I'm not going to worry my pretty little head about dinner)
Saturday - Undecided (maybe pizza, maybe we'll go out to eat)

Links to some recipes can be found here


If you see anything you want a recipe to and it's not listed on my recipe page, leave me a comment to let me know and I'll post the recipe.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a