Pages

18 November 2012

Sewing day

I'm still working on my mystery quilt that I started at the beginning of this year.

Actually, it seems the only time I make any progress is when I get together with Jessica and we work on our quilts together.

I finished the blocks today and have every intention of putting the top together this week while I'm off work.... and then there is sandwiching and quilting and binding... So another year of work then.

Maybe if Jessica and I can get another craft day this week I will succeed in getting a top.  If I do I'll take a picture with the camera and not my phone so you can really appreciate the colors (red, white and blue, and the dark flower fabric has brown - I didn't intend to be patriotic with my colors, it just happened).

324_366 11-18-12


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a