Pages

01 January 2022

365 in 2022

Here I go again, trying. 

I got behind last year with posting photos, but kept up on taking them. And then Gramma died (3/2/2021) and that was the end of that.  I thought about picking it up on my birthday, for my last year of my 30s, which would have been cool. But I was struggling badly, depression wise. I'm still not doing great, but I'm trying. Because it's trying, or dying, and I don't want to be dead. (I want to not exist, but that's different.) 

Anyways. I'm going to try. I'm trying a few things to help myself this year. 

1.365 1/1/2022

Chewie.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a