Pages

16 January 2022

365 in 2022

Well, that started off great. I got one post in and then forgot to update here... 

I'm updating on Facebook at least. It will be easy to do it once a week or every two weeks or something random for the month of January, but beyond that the day numbers get a little harder to keep track of - or at least take me counting to figure out. 

Gonna do a dump now cause that will catch me up and then I can try better. 



2.365 

Putting away Christmas. A day later than usual.



3.365

Milo


4.365

Orange orange


5.365

Chester

 

6.365

Gus, the Betta fish


7.365

Chewie, on his 6th birthday.


8.365

Sleepy, cuddly puppies - Milo and Chewie


9.365

Frost on weeds/plants. Feeling artsy or something.



10.365

I love the complete noodleness of puppies running. They run with their WHOLE bodies.

11.365

Being artsy again with my drying Christmas bouquet.

12.365

The moss growing on our retaining wall looks so much cooler than photos show.



















13.365

Seed pods of Rose of Sharon bush














14.365
The big tank



15.365

Chester








16.365

Scrimpy shrimp - really cool to watch


The formatting issues - ugh. 

Maybe I'll come back and adjust it again when I'm not completely annoyed. 

But probably not. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a