Pages

25 January 2022

I need a new title

 

17.365 

Heath scones I made the morning before work. They were so good, I made another batch after work.  


18.365

Selfie


19.365

My book arrived!!!  The delay from publish date was because I got it signed, and I ordered it from Diana Gabaldon's home base book store.


20.365

The sunsets this week have been great.

 - - - - - - - -
21.365 will get a separate post. All it's own. It needs it.
 - - - - - - - -


22.365

Orion and his belt. Handheld, so slightly blurry, but I was being lazy and didn't want to get out the tripod out.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a