Pages

19 January 2009

Happy Birthday Barbara!

I am so BEHIND on this. Life got busy and time got away from me.

Barbara is my mother-in-law and her bday was on January 3rd. We joined her and Alan for lunch at Chang's Mongolian Grill. It was SO yummy! The kids love getting to watch their food cook.

For her birthday we got a smell good candle and I made some cloth napkins. Four napkins of black, purple, red, and green, and two napkins in blue (I made 6 of each color and have the leftovers for me). And with those cloth napkins I used my awesome new sewing machine to hem each color with a different pattern.





I think they turned out really nice, and now that I know what I'm doing (kinda) I can make tons more...if I ever get time...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a