Pages

21 July 2009

My Bucket List

I'm stealing an idea from my amazing cousin April 'cause it is such an awesome idea. Make a Bucket List. I've always made a list in my head, but to put it down so I can visually see the progress I make is a really good idea. Italic ones are completed.
  • Become a mom.

  • Visit all 50 states (my count is at 18 - airports count in my opinion).

  • See the Seven Wonders of the World.

  • Visit Europe - UK, France, Spain, Germany, Italy, Russia, Greece are at the top of the list of countries to visit there.

  • Visit Australia and New Zealand.

  • Egypt, pyramids, mummys, etc.

  • Go on an African safari and see ALL african animals in person in the wild (zoos don't count).

  • Learn to drive a stick shift.

  • Be in a movie.

  • Be the president of the US, hopefully the first woman president (this one is not realistic since I'm not a politician and would never join a political party and have no hopes of getting enough votes that way - but at election time in 12 years I will be old enough at 39 and maybe I can start a write in campaign - you can laugh at me now but you'll have to vote for me)

  • Visit South America and go down the Amazon River (in a boat/canoe).

  • Swim with sharks - in a very strong shark cage.

  • Learn to speak spanish and french, maybe italian too.

  • Road trip across Canada and America - not necessarily all in one trip.

  • Participate in Race for a Cure.

  • Get to meet my great grandchildren.

  • Live to 100 (really should take better care of myself if I hope to see this one).

  • Learn to knit.

  • Learn to quilt.

  • Learn to play the piano.

  • Buy my OWN house.

  • Learn to surf.

  • Own a horse or two - as well as other farm animals.

  • Make sure my kids' dreams come true.

  • Walk the entire length of the Great Wall of China.

  • Chinese New Year IN China.

  • Visit Asia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a