Pages

28 May 2014

So you know...

Well apparently because Flickr some changes to how their photo embedding works and now the photos I post here do not show up in emails.

SO!  Until I figure something else out...

If you'd like to see the photos, you will need to click on over to the blog to see the photos in the latest post (this post does not have any pictures).

**Each email will have a statement at the bottom that looks like
--
Posted By Blogger to Just a little . . . R & R at 5/26/2014 09:53:00 PM

and that statement contains a link directly to the current post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a