Pages

09 January 2017

Happy Birthday Chewie!

Chewie just turned 1 (January 7th)!


Had to include the cute outtake. 


I can't believe he's already 1.  Of course I had to take pictures for it.  Carus helped me positioning him and getting him to hold still.  


She's a good helper and he's a good boy. 


We had to lock Leia and Yoda in the other room. They wanted to do tricks for treats too. Haha


The hat was put on his head like 50 times for each shot I got.  Except this last one where he only shook his head instead of pulling it off so one more cute pic.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a