Pages

17 June 2010

Now with pictures!




Yup, I have FINALLY uploaded the pictures from my camera to my computer.  I was behind a whole month!

I am still organizing them and then I'll edit a few, but I wanted to start sharing so without further delay I present pictures posted randomly over the next few weeks with minimal explanation initially.




To start out, we have a few pictures taken of the kids last school carnival (unless their new schools do school carnivals), just hamming it up for the camera.


The bunny ears are a constant.  Someone poses for the camera, and someone else inevitably tries to give them bunny ears.


I wonder if I will be in trouble with Adam for posting this picture....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a