Pages

06 February 2009

25 Random Things

I really like this one, being random is fun and maybe I should post some random things/thoughts more often...

25 Random Things

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. (I will not be tagging any more people, but if you want to participate then just create your list of 25 random things and let me know)

1. I am the oldest of 4.

2. I wish I had a sister.

3. I want NEED to move

4. I LOVE road trips

5. I have a HUGE secret

6. I really like having my tongue pierced

7. I want to work less - I feel I'm missing too much of my kids childhood

8. My brothers are idiots and that makes me sad

9. I want to be president

10. I believe in human to human reincarnation

11. I want to travel the world

12. I only have 23 people on my friends list to tag

13. Dr just dictated ASScending colon

14. I'm afraid I made a HUGE mistake

15. Don't do this if your in a bad/sad mood, everything random that pops into my head I don't want to share

6. Like this thought

17. Or this one

18. I want to ride a horse

19. I want to live on the beach

20. I want another baby

21. I'm really easily amused

22. I'm over winter - ready for spring

23. I never give up - NEVER

24. NO SERIOUSLY! I need to move

25. I don't want it to be over - something else, this I'm okay with being over. I have been random enough for today...

1 comment:

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a