Pages

06 February 2009

My first born

Over on Facebook there has been some survey taking that has been kinda fun, so I thought why not add them here? Feel free to do them on your blog (and let me know) or in an email to me.

My first born:

1. WAS YOUR PREGNANCY PLANNED? Sure - every 15yo plans on getting knocked up

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Nope

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Scared/surprised (I was stupid and didn't think that I would get pregnant)

4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? No, to the dismay of the school guidance counsellor (freakin idiot)

5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 16 by the time I had him

6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Stepmom told me I needed to pee on a stick...

7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Robert and I found out at the same time - literally 5 seconds after putting pee on that

8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yep

9. DUE DATE? September 20, 1998

10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Yes would be an understatment - although as soon as I hit the 2nd trimester I was golden (with Carus that's another story)

11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Crispix cereal - that stuffs NASTY when you ain't preggo

12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Um everyone

13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Boy

14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? At first, but as soon as they showed us the ding-a-ling on the ultrasound I got mondo excited

15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 30-35 pounds (after the pregnancy...I ain't tellin)

16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Nope

17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? See above

18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Preterm labor - but that isn't surprising when you decide to move all the furniture and shampoo carpets at 7 months preggo. Bed rest got boring fast and the meds that make your hands shake like crazy SUCK!

19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Providence St. Vincents

20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? Water broke about 3:30 pm and he was born at 12:21 a.m. the following day

21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Lori (stepmom), gramma, and I went and picked up Robert and then we went to the hospital

22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Lori, gramma, Robert, sherry (holding the camera and pushing with me put her in preterm labor - she was 3 months behind me), a nurse, and the midwife

23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Au-natural

24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? You kidding me! I was terrified of it starting to hurt so of course I got drugs! Stupid anesthesiologist poked me 7 times to get the darn epidural in!

25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 6 lbs 15 oz28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? Sept 2, 1998

26. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Adam Robert (last name)

27. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a