Pages

21 February 2009

Adam's Origami box-in-a-box

Adam's class has been doing a pen pal program with a class in Japan. One of the moms from that class made every child in Adam's class one of these little origami box-in-a-box.

Biggest: Smallest:

Each box is a bit smaller and fits right inside the other.



And even though they are made of paper, they are pretty sturdy!

1. 2.

3. 4.

Aren't they the coolest!

The most I got from my school pen pal program (sent to Pennsylvania in 5th grade) was 23 letters with about 20 of them asking if I've ever been to the United States. (I'm from New Mexico).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a