Pages

08 September 2009

Dunta da dun!

The title is supposed to be sort of a drum roll - or super hero call that little kids use and is stuck in my head, but either way . . .

SCHOOL IS BACK IN SESSION!!!!

That is right, at 7:30 this morning I will leave to haul the kids and their new supplies up to the school and I will get about 7 hours of uninterrupted work EVERY SINGLE DAY (except weekends and holidays and sick days and etc).

Oh it will be soooooooooooo nice.

Stay tuned for tomorrow (or later today if I'm feeling extra skippy) I will post the first day of school 2009 photos - 2nd grade and 5th grade.

Oh and on that note - 5th grade is the LAST year in elementary school for Adam. Next year I will have a middle schooler. Its okay, I'm scared too.

PS. I wrote this post the evening before in anticipation of the big day and set it up to post at the time we leave (supposed to leave) the house.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! First days of school!! I hope they have a nice time, and you get a lot of work done :)

    ReplyDelete

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a