Pages

20 November 2009

Jello Cake

1 box yellow cake mix (and ingredients need to make it) 2 small boxes of Jello in your favorite flavors
1 tub Cool Whip

Prepare and cake mix according to box directions.  Make Jello and pour over cooked cake.  You might need to poke some holes in the cake to help the Jello soak through.  Put cake in fridge to cool and get the Jello to set.  When set, 'frost' with whipped cream.


I usually make Jello cake in a 9 x 13 pan and use two of the same flavor of Jello.  Here I made it I using two cake rounds and 2 different flavors of Jello.  When it was all set I stacked the layers like a regular layer cake using whipped cream between the layers as well as the outside of the cake.




Orange and raspberry layers.  The orange didn't soak up as much as it should have.  I was impatient to get it in the fridge.  It isn't the prettiest, but it was yummy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a