Pages

13 February 2012

Menu



Menu for the week of 02/12/2012 to 02/18/2012

Sunday - Steak, baked potatoes, roasted cauliflower
Monday - Tuna melts
Tuesday - Heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's and root beer floats - Happy Valentine's day!
Wednesday - Orange chicken and fried rice
Thursday - Flour tortilla casserole
Friday - BBQ chicken sandwiches
Saturday - FFY

Links to these recipes can be found here


If you see anything you want a recipe to, and it's not listed on my recipe page, and you want the recipe leave me a comment to let me know and I'll post the recipe.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a