Pages

19 July 2012

Rainbows!

202:366
It's been cloudy and damp this week.  It's still trying to be warm too, but it's only succeeding it making it incredibly muggy and sticky outside.  Reminds me of Florida - though a little cooler.

But because of the rain showers moving through, we get the occasional...

Rainbow!

Seen from my driveway. (Stupid street light, ruining my view all the damn time.)  Very gorgeous golden color coming from the sunset to the right (west).  I was facing southeast.
202_366 07-19-12

The other end of the rainbow - with a bonus double rainbow on this side.
07-19-12 (9) copy

1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks for sharing, Great pictures. That is some awesome camera you have. B.V.

    ReplyDelete

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a