Pages

31 July 2012

Friday, Saturday, Sunday

210:366
Friday

After work Friday, I finished packing up the kids and the car and we headed out to Oceanside, Oregon with one of my awesome coworkers, Erin, to spend the night at the beach.  Oceanside is teeny, with no cell signal, or wifi for internet, and it's gorgeous there.

We were sure to go see the sunset.
210_366 07-27-12


* * * * * * * * * * * * *

211:366
Saturday

Erin and I went to Garibaldi to pick up some tuna for her to can, the kids, Robert, and I went down to the beach again.  Of course. We took Erin's golden, Dealer, with us.

There was a little tunnel in the side of the mountain.  Robert went through to see where it went and when he came back, me and Carus went through.  We didn't go down to the beach on the other side, but it was still a nice view.
211_366 07-28-12

We then let Leia and Dealer off the leashes so they could run and play, and that they did. Yoda had been off his leash, he gets let off the second we step on the sand because that's when he gets all silly.  He loves the beach. He walked through the tunnel with me and Carus, but he didn't seem to get in many of my pictures so none of him this time.

Dealer
07-28-12 (35) copy

Leia and Dealer
07-28-12 (43) copy

Erin's chihuahua, Alpine.  Isn't he adorable?!
07-28-12 (55) copy

We headed home shortly after lunch, Robert wanted to get started on building his shed this weekend and he had to started getting some supplies.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

212:366
Sunday

And here he is getting started on the base/foundation of The Shed.
212_366 07-29-12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a