Pages

17 July 2012

Did you know it was already JULY?!

No seriously, it's July already.

This year is going by incredibly fast.  Okay, I'll get on with the catch up.

* * * * * * * * * * *
194:366
Wednesday

Sisters and a cousin.

I went to high school with two of these girls, the twins.  One lives in Idaho and was in town visiting so the other threw a little party so everyone could visit with her while she was here. They were already posing for a family shot so I grabbed one for my 366.

194_366 07-11-12


* * * * * * * * * * *
195:366
Thursday
Gramma picked up the kids Thursday afternoon and kept them until Sunday.
195_366 07-12-12

Green bean heavy harvest.  With this batch I actually have enough green beans collected for a meal. YUM!
07-12-12 (5)

LONG green bean - 7 inches!

07-12-12 (6)



* * * * * * * * * * *
196:366
Friday
Bed time snack - peaches.  They were very good too; worth the itchy mouth. (I have an allergy to most fruits and occasionally vegetables.  Usually only raw fruits, and some worse than others. And it never keeps me from eating them.)
196_366 07-13-12
(Instagram photo)


* * * * * * * * * * *
197:366
Saturday
Last minute camp out at a friends place.  We packed up some sleeping bags, the dogs, and had some fun hanging around the campfire.  Unfortunatey the air mattress had a slow leak and we didn't sleep well.
197_366 07-14-12
(Instagram photo)

* * * * * * * * * * *
198:366
Sunday
I passed on my glider rocking chair from when Carus was a baby to a friend who just had twins.  They were born premature and are still in the NICU. They are doing good, though still have the problems preemie babies face.  There is a lot of promise that baby girl will get to come home soon, and hopefully her brother won't be far behind her.  I took the chair out to her Sunday and sat and visited for awhile; then I made her pose with the recently acquired hand prints of the babies in her new rocking chair.  If you can't tell, those hand prints are TEENY!
198_366 07-15-12


* * * * * * * * * * *
199:366

I had Monday off and took the kids to the zoo.

Every time we go to the zoo the kids pose with this bronze goat statue.  They used to both fit on that statue, but now...

The zoo trip plan worked out well coinciding with a Facebook photography group I'm a member of doing a zoo meetup too. I actually got to meet a few of these photographers I've been chatting with for months, which was nice. The day was a perfect day for the zoo.

199_366 07-16-12

I got many more photos of this trip, and I'm uploading them to a Facebook album.  I made it public so you should have no problems looking at it.  (Photos will be added to it as I get around to it.)

* * * * * * * * * * *
200:366
Tuesday

Robert helping me water my garden.
366 07-17-12



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a