Pages

01 August 2012

213:366

I got the day off in trade for covering a Saturday shift for a coworkers vacation, so after doing some yard work with the kids, wasting some time playing online, and finishing my book, I pulled out my mystery quilt, and completed step 2 of 6.  On the version I'm helping Carus with - we've still only finished the first step.  I need to have more quilting days.

Also, hopefully Jessica (a friend who is doing the mystery quilt with me and is probably already done with hers) has picked up a copy of the final step for me.  (Hint hint. Please!! And thank you!)

213_366 07-30-12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a