Pages

28 August 2012

241:366

Sunday evening it started sprinkling.  We didn't get much rain, but it was enough to bring in humidity and make it a little sticky.

And enough for us to wake Monday to fog.  The rain and fog, as well as the cooler night time temperatures, are proof (if I needed it) that fall is moving in on us very fast.  I love fall, but I'm not quite ready for summer to end. There was so much I wanted to do this summer that I haven't got around to yet.... darn work, getting in the way of doing fun stuff. And darn bills making the dark work necessary.  I should have found a career where I could have summers off.

Anyhoo.

Foggy morning.
08-27-12 (3)

241:366
Early morning dew.
241_366 08-27-12

Dew on a green tomato.
08-27-12 (18)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a