Pages

16 July 2013

Bad Becca

Standing on my feet for several hours making and canning spaghetti sauce was the final straw for my ankle.  Remember when I twisted my ankle during the LeakyCon 5K? I knew not resting it for 4 days was bad, but not resting for the next week and a half was also bad. I'm still having a lot of pain in my ankle and heel, and some light swelling. The bruising is gone and hasn't come back though, so there's that.


So Sunday I spent the day on the couch or in bed thankful for my full DVR folder, streaming Netflix, and my laptop with wi-fi. I iced my ankle off and on to help with swelling and Yoda kept me company. He apparently found resting his head on the ice pack comfortable.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a