Pages

09 December 2009

Bbrrrr!


I know there are others that are colder.  I'm just saying I'M COLD!!!!

Waiting for the news to start calling this "Artic Blast 2009". 

Maybe I should actually watch the news to see if they are...

Thankfully/unfortunately (depending on how you look at it) there has been no moisture so:

1. No ice/snow/freezing rain
2. Closed roads
3. Making driving hazardous - or more hazardous
4. Closing schools (another one that depends on how you look at it & who you're talking to)
5. Screwing with my Christmas shopping cause I'm a wuss that doesn't drive in snow (little scared, little nervous, little 'if I don't gotta, why should I').

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a