Pages

13 December 2009

I'm a little cheesy



Brownie points for the new oven.

Or should I say muffin points?

Either way, the other day I made these apple pie muffins and the oven cooked them BEAUTIFULLY!

They were browned evenly! There were no burnt sides.

No burnt bottoms!

I didn't HAVE to rotate them to cook evenly! I did rotate them because I'm used to that, but I didn't HAVE TO!

So far, the new oven is growing on me.

Oh, and the muffins ~ VERY GOOD.  The recipe can be found here at Tasty Kitchen and the only change I would make would be to add a little cinnamon, apple pie spice, or nutmeg to the muffin batter.  The crumple topping is perfect, the muffin just needs a little work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a