Pages

26 March 2013

7 days, day 4

84_365 03-26-13 7 days, day 4
84/365
Today was my last vacation day.  I took the kids shopping to Walmart specifically to pick up The Hobbit and to Goodwill to look for a new suit for Adam and band concerts (see below for a pic of how that went). I broke both pairs of my sunglasses recently so I'm in the market for new ones - I tried on like 50 of them today....didn't like any of them.


Suited up. Adam's new band concert suit.
Adam suited up!


Reading. #7days #day4
Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a