Pages

20 March 2010

I expect your fingers to be crossed now!

After running from "Flower Power" last night, Robert asked if we could pop by "The 90s" house again, just for one more look and our realtor agreed to let us in.

We went over there, went through the house and the yard again and discussed what we want to do where and how we would 'fix' this and that.

After some more discussion and such Robert and I decided what we don't like we can fix - except for the steps all over that annoy Rober, but he thinks he can live with it - soooooo


We signed offer paperwork last night and our realtor emailed it in and.....




We'll know Monday (the deadline) if we were denied......


we were countered.....


or we were excepted....



I expect your fingers to be crossed now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a