Pages

04 April 2011

Melting hearts

95/365 - Carus's chalk hearts being washed away by the rain.
95_365 04-04-11

Sorta poetic no?  I knew the rain was returning, but now that it's here I've been kinda bummed out by it all day.  I just need to start thinking about the sun we are supposed to get the second half of this week into the weekend. 

Yeah, there's a plan - SUN will be here soon. Sun is coming. Sun is coming. Sun...is...coming.

* * * * * * * * *
In other news, my baby brother (well they're all my baby brothers, but this particular one is the youngest) just got engaged. He will be getting married next year and I am so flipping excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a