Pages

10 February 2013

Friday sunset

39_365 02-08-13 copy
39:365

We had a lovely sunset Friday evening.  It was lovely less because of the colors, which weren't many, but because of the fact there was a sun. It is still raining a lot, and completely cloudy a lot more, so the little teases of sun are nice.

It was also a very welcome sunset because it was a precursor to the sunny weekend we were going to have.... that didn't happen (yet).  I'm writing this up Saturday evening, the Saturday that was supposed to be all sunny but wasn't.  It was foggy, cloudy, and drizzly. I hope Sunday is sunny as was promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a