Pages

11 February 2013

Sad bumper car

41_365 02-10-1341:365

Bumper car is sad because he isn't being used anymore.

Carus came with me today when I went to Oaks Park with the 8th graders I'm mentoring with my camera club for a photography outing...thing.  It was cold, but thankfully dry.  This bumper car was in a shed with a few benches and chairs waiting for amusement park season. It didn't look like the bumper cars would be brought out and used, maybe they were just removed and will be replaced by newer ones or something else this year. I'm not sure, I've never been before.  But maybe I'll take the kids this "season" and have some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a