Pages

13 February 2013

Blargh

43_365 02-12-13
43:365


The start of my newly designated sewing area.

I'd like a sewing table/desk and a cutting table and lots of storage; either baskets on shelves or drawers. I have so many ideas I'd like to incorporate, but not enough room for them all.

I know, I know. Such a blah photo and "story". Cut me some slack, I had a surprise root canal today (Tuesday).

I went to the dentist to get one of my two known cavities taken care of figuring it was time to stop putting things off and found out I procrastinated a bit too long and I needed a root canal.

It's my first root canal, and isn't wasn't bad as I thought it would be.

Good news is one cavity taken care of, one more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a