Pages

03 February 2013

Superbowl XLVII

34/365
Watching the Superbowl.  Go 49ers!

34_365 02-03-13


The 49ers have been Robert's favorite team since he was a kid so he sat down and watched the Superbowl with me for a change.  I watch usually slightly for the game, but mostly for the commercials.  Though the past few years it's been hard to say which has stunk worse, the teams playing (I'm not a fan of The Saints) or the commercials.  It seemed when I was a young'un all of the commercials were epic. And the games were just as good.  The calls were made as they were supposed to be, the players didn't "cheat", nor were poor sports about any of it. The first half of tonight's game had a few poor sportsmen moments by the Ravens, but they came out of it. And it was great to watch the 49ers come back in the second half to come thisclose to winning. 


My favorite commercials this year were Dodge Ram "God Made a Farmer" and Budweiser's Clydesdale "The Brotherhood" for all the feels (i.e. feelings), and Toyota's Rav4 Kaley Cuoco "Wish Granted" for the giggles.


So maybe next year.... we'll get to go to a NFL game (on our to do list) and Robert's 49ers will go to and win the Superbowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a