Pages

17 February 2013

Winner winner turkey dinner

47_365 02-16-13

47/365

Robert carving the turkey.

No, it's not an old shot from Thanksgiving, I made a turkey dinner today.  I always get an extra turkey or two around the holidays and put them in the freezer to bring out in a couple months.  We didn't have a full-out Thanksgiving meal; just turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, and gramma green beans.

Not only did I cook a turkey dinner, but I made breakfast (bacon, eggs, and toast), went grocery shopping, swept and vacuumed all floors, cleaned the cat box, made the kids clean the bathrooms (probably my most despised chore and they have to learn sometime), did 5 loads of laundry (and put my clothes away, something I avoid doing), and did dishes twice. So I feel productive and not all anxious about chores that needed to be done...and a bit pooped.

Good thing I don't have to make dinner for the next few days. Leftovers for the win!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a