Pages

16 January 2012

16:366

Snow day #2.

16_366 01-16-12

Apparently I spoke too soon.  It snowed off and on all day, and while it was snowing it stuck. It just melted soon after it stopped so there still isn't much on the ground.  I bet the roads are going to be icy by morning.

Poor Carus won't get a snow day from school because she's online, but Adam most likely will and he can help her do her school work if so.
















01-16-12 008 copy





Since it was a holiday Carus spent some time outside and built another snowman.

This one was much bigger than yesterday, coming in at about 2-1/2 feet.

The forecast says we're to get more snow for the next two days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a