Pages

02 January 2012

Menu Monday

Sunday - Beef stew
Monday - Grilled chicken salad
Tuesday - BBQ pork ribs, crash hot potatoes, corn Update: Switching to dinner out at Mexican restaurant with the grands for Gramma Barbara's birthday.
Wednesday - Flour tortilla casserole and green beans
Thursday - FFY   Update, moved from Tuesday:  BBQ pork ribs, crash hot potatoes, corn
Friday - Chili
Saturday - Chicken strips and french fries


Links to recipes mentioned in my menus can be found here


If you see anything you want a recipe too, and it's not listed on my recipe page, leave me a comment to let me know and I'll post the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a