Pages

22 January 2012

Weekend 366s

I ended up unintentionally taking a break from the computer this weekend, only turning it on twice. It was rather nice to have a break.  It's been a busy, crazy weekend, but yet not that busy or crazy. Just lots of happenings happening.

21:366 - Ice crystals
21_366 01-21-12 copy

22:366 - Watching the end of the playoff game, hoping the 49ers make it to the Superbowl.  Robert has always been a big 49er fan, so we were really rooting for them. Unfortunately, they didn't, but it was close.    Maybe next year...
22_366 01-22-12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a