Pages

16 January 2012

Menu Monday

Menu for the week of 01/15/2012 to 01/21/2012


Sunday - FFY
Monday - Nachos
Tuesday - Potato soup
Wednesday - Chicken legs (thinking of trying this recipe)
Thursday - FFY
Friday - Pancakes
Saturday - Date night! Robert will be taking me out to dinner and maybe a movie.  Any movie suggestions?

*Links to these recipes can be found here


If you see anything you want a recipe to, and it's not listed on my recipe page, leave me a comment to let me know and I'll post the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a