Pages

21 May 2012

Menu 5-21-12 to 5-26-12


Sunday - BBQ chicken legs and thighs, potato salad
Monday - Burritos and cheese cake*
Tuesday - Roasted chicken and roasted red potatoes
Wednesday - FFY
Thursday - Beef and broccoli
Friday - Anniversary night, not sure what is being done.  Either we'll have a FFY or we'll go out...
Saturday - When we are actually celebrating our anniversary.  Looks like we're going to the movies and there is the possibility of lunch or dinner out.

*I made the cheescake Sunday, but I started it too late cause I forgot how long it took to make a cheesecake, so instead we'll have it for dessert Monday night/tonight. I'm excited.


Links to some recipes can be found here


If you see anything you want a recipe to and it's not listed on my recipe page, leave me a comment to let me know and I'll post the recipe.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a