Pages

06 May 2012

The weekend 366s

Friday evening playing with Leia
125_366 05-04-12
Getting ready to . . . .

05-04-12 (10)
. . . catch the ball!

Saturday we went to the local annual renaissance fair, Faire in the Grove.  Loads of fun, we always enjoy it and always learn something new.

There are many merchants with all sorts of handmade goods, and there are many activities to watch to learn how things were done, and even a few that you can participate in.  They also had a little class that allowed you to take a small fencing course to see if you like it (which if you do, you can then sign up for a class with the people putting it on).
126_366 05-05-12

I let the kids take the class on Italian rapier.  The whole time, I wanted to yell out, "I am Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die!"  I didn't.

127_366 05-06-12
Leia playing with the neighbor dog.


Here is a slideshow of the rest of the photos I got from the Faire in the Grove.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a