Pages

31 May 2012

152:366

152_366 05-30-12

Just Yoda.

In other news, I'm going to participate in Reverb Broads again, throughout the month of June.  And this time, I plan on participating more. You know, actually trying to write something to the prompts and more than the four (I went and counted) I did last December.

Would you like to participate with me?  You don't need a blog to participate. You can email them to me, I'll read it and respond.

Go here: http://reverbbroads.blogspot.com/ for more information on the prompts.  They already have prompts listed up until June 5th.  (And they keep a blog roll so the other participants and go around and read others responses and participate and stuff.)

So yeah - basically - starting tomorrow, I'm going to start rambling more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a