Pages

03 December 2012

Good dogs

339:366

My doggies are very good doggies that pose for me.  While I had an idea of what I wanted to do, it wasn't fully planned out.  This wasn't what I was thinking, but I like it.  I got them into position, which wasn't too hard as I had Train-Me-Treats, and took a couple quick shots and got this one. I have it in color, since the lights are colors, but didn't love it as much as I love this back and white version.

About a month ago Robert picked up a wireless remote for my camera and I haven't really played with it.  I used it for this and it was so helpful! I can't wait to play with it again.

339_366 12-03-12


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a