Pages

09 December 2012

Posing the cats....

345_366 12-09-12.... again.

I didn't dress them up though.  I was trying to get a shaped-light bokeh with the Christmas tree with the cat in the foreground, but it wasn't working.


I got one of Simba as well, but it's not as good.  I'd share it, but I'm on limited uploads with the Flickr account right now.  My dues have expired and with holiday season upon us we're watching what we spend and I don't have the funds to renew at the moment.  

Maybe I'll try again another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a