Pages

23 June 2013

Day 2

Carus's day 1 photo

Carus with her hair blowing in the wind.

Her hair blowing in the wind on the drive to a friends house for a sleepover.

Carus is taking all her photos this round and uploading to her very own Flickr account.  See her photos here.

7days, day 2  174:365 06-23-13
174:365  Watching TV with my puggy.

7days 2 trying a hair mask for first time
"Trying a hair mask for the first time"

The other day, while Carus was surfing YouTube watching music videos, she stumbled upon hair mask videos and asked me to help her do one.  So I did.  We combined a bunch of things we liked from several recipes and came up with this one.  Her hair is really soft and shiny.

Recipe ingredients:
1/2 avocado
1 banana
2 tbsp EVOO
1 tbsp whipping cream or buttermilk
1 egg
2 tbsp honey
Rinsed with baking soda with water and then rinsed with vinegar and water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a