Pages

21 June 2013

Hair


171_365 06-20-13
(171/365)

Hair twist with a hair stick.  I really like when my hair is cooperating with what I want it to do.  This turned out to be the only photo I got Thursday, so it gets to be my photo of the day.  It's recently colored and is always so soft and cooperative and bright when freshly colored. (It's a little bit lighter than this photo suggests.)

I've recently gone back to coloring my hair red - I love the color, not so much the having to color often to prevent roots and keep the color bright. This is the color I use, two boxes at a time; though my hair is getting quite long and I might need to graduate to three boxes soon or cut my hair (nooooo)

Also 7 days starts tomorrow (Saturday, June 22)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a