Pages

27 February 2011

Taste like chicken

This week's menu:

Sunday - Beef stew
Monday - Chef salad
Tuesday - Spaghetti
Wednesday - Pork ribs, crash hot potatoes, green beans
Thursday - Chicken fried chicken, mashed potatoes, corn
Friday - FFY
Saturday - Carne asada

* * * * * * * *
The beef stew was good! I'm a good cook.
* * * * * * * *
59/365 - Adam. I noticed today the peach fuzz on his upper lip is darkening. My baby is growing too fast. 
59_365 02-27-11

I bet he just got embarrassed and doesn't know why.  Why Adam? Well, your mom told the internets about your impending facial hair and then called you her baby.

Did I tell you about his squeeky voice? I love it, especially when it cracks in the middle of a serious statement from him, or better yet when he is laughing and then it squeeks and then we are all laughing.

'Kay, now that I'm all teary for my little beebo I'm going to bed. Night internets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a