Pages

06 March 2011

m

63/365 - Yoda pug
63_365 03-03-11

64/365 Wilbur with sun flare
64_365 03-04-11

65/365 - Lexus the pit bull, a friend's dog.  She is a sweetheart.
65_365 03-05-11

66/365 - Robert grilling up the carne asada for dinner, Yoda begging for a piece of meat.
66_365 03-06-11


* * * * * * * * *

Menu this week:

Sunday - Carne asada
Monday - Leftovers/FFY
Tuesday - Chili
Wednesday - Papa Murphy's pizza
Thursday - Breakfast for dinner; bacon & eggs & hashbrowns
Friday - Steak & baked potatoes
Saturday - Grilled chicken salad sandwiches

* * * * * * * * * * *

A couple friends and I went to the local theatre and saw a play this afternoon.  We saw The Diary of Anne Frank.  I enjoyed it a lot, even though the story is a sad one, which I knew going into it.  The next play that will be showing is Snow White and it is a special for kids (or something) so tickets are only $3 - I think I might take them to a show.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Robert gave me his cold. My sinuses are burning and my throat is on fire... :(

And I have jury duty again tomorrow so I'm off to bed and hopefully I will wake up less sick than I am now.  Hhmm, I wonder if we have Nyquil around here.  I'm pretty sure we do...off to search for that then and then to bed.  If we don't and I whine enough maybe Robert will go get me some...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a