Pages

28 March 2011

HA!

If you haven't noticed, I got the pictures to finally show up on yesterday's post. It only took replacing the codes and publishing three times.

Sorry if all that publishing messed with your blog readers.

Pain in the butt... sorry, I'm talking to myself again.

* * * * * *
88/365 - Yoda pug. Cause I love my puggy.

88_365 03-28-11


* * * * * *

And I realized I forgot to post the menu yesterday. Now with special commentary!

Sunday - Chicken-pot chicken-pot chicken pot pie (if you got that, or didn't, click here). I've never made it before, made it up as I went mostly, and it turned out GREAT!

Monday - Beef stroganoff which Robert ended up making as I was freezing at soccer practice and it was good. :)

Tuesday - BBQ pork ribs, baked potatoes, steamed broccoli and cauliflower
Wednesday - FFY
Thursday - Meatballs, mashed potatoes and ??? (not yet determined vegetable)
Friday - Chicken strips and french fries
Saturday - Beef and shrimp kabobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a