Pages

30 March 2011

Yahoo sucks

So I was all ready to upload my 365 for today and I go and try to log into my flickr account and Yahoo doesn't recognize my ID. I know my ID, I'm not misspelling it or forgetting it or whatever.
HOW IN THE FRICK does that happen?!?!?!

Piece of crap.

And now you're probably reading this the next day, Wednesday, and I've finally got into my account.

Stupid Yahoo.

89/365 - Wilbur kitty.

89_365 03-29-11 copy

* * * * * * *

You know how I had to fix it - I had to update my internet explorer version from 7 to 8 and then Yahoo magically decided it was able to recognize my log in ID. Thankfully I figured out that SIMPLE fix quickly.

I'm still going with STOOOOPPIIDD YAHOO!

* * * * * * *

And even though it is technically still Wednesday, this is being published much later than I had planned. There was work and taxi service and soccer practice and dinner and then I watched a movie with Robert - Grownups, which is HILARIOUS!

* * * * * * *
Now for Wednesday's 365.

90/365 - Little ladybug on the bush in front of the house.
90_365 03-30-11

* * * * * * *

Stupid Yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a