Pages

23 July 2011

Yada yada yada

204/365 - Yoda pug is not impressed by the camera. Or maybe he wasn't impressed with me trying to get him to look at the camera for the picture...
204_365 07-22-11

205/365 - Carus and I went and got pedicures today, and I got pretty flowers on my toes too like Carus gets every time.
205_365 07-23-11

Adam, Carus, and I also went and got haircuts this afternoon, but don't have pics of those.

Then we went to the store to get a few items for a picnic lunch tomorrow at the beach tomorrow. Yup! We're going to the beach tomorrow, during our little bitty heat wave (90s in town, 70s at the beach). I love the beach, I really wish we would go more often than we do.

What are you doing this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a