Pages

17 August 2011

Wanna go bye-bye?

229/365 - I have had a very sore throat on one side for a couple days. It's also involved the side of my tongue too, which makes it hard to talk, eat, and swallow. It hasn't been fun. Robert convinced me to make an appointment to make sure it wasn't strep and I went during my lunch break. It isn't strep. They didn't even feel the need to strep test me. I went to the pharmacy after work to pick up the prescription of lidocaine they gave me for the pain. (It might have also had to do with the fact I was talking funny.) And since it was a quick trip, I took my Yoda pug. He loves to go bye-byes.
229_365 08-17-11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a