Pages

29 November 2011

Menu Monday Tuesday

Sunday - Leftovers (and I just realized I didn't post my menu from last week), which were scalloped potatoes.

Monday - Grilled cheese sandwiches and soup (just canned soup, nothing fancy)

Tuesday - Hamburger gravy, mashed potatoes, green beans, rolls

Wednesday - Crock pot pork roast, baked potatoes, broccoli and cauliflower w/ cheese

Thurs  Annnd that's as far as I've gotten.  I'm debating between doing a full out menu in December and just winging it. It isn't even here yet and my to do list is stacking up and I don't want to be cooking dinner!  I probably will because it keeps me sane and keeps my grocery budget under control, but there will probably be A LOT of Fend For Yourself nights.

So for the sake of me getting this out today and not being delushional about coming back and posting the menu for the rest of this week - let's just say it will be either whatever I come up with from the freezer or pantry and we might get to go out one night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a